We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Read only cells...highlight a row

I have been scouring the forums here and can't seem to find out how to get it so that a GGC control doesn't go into edit mode.

Furthermore, I am hoping that I can easily make it so that if I hover over a row it gets all orangy (like the header row) and which I click on any cell that it highlights the entire row and turns it orangy...

Help!

Thanks,
David

1 Reply

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team August 31, 2009 12:24 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to prevent the Editing mode in GridGroupingControl, then please try using TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing event in GridGroupingControl to achieve this behavior.

Refer the code below:

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing += new GridTableControlCancelEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing);
void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing(object sender, GridTableControlCancelEventArgs e)
{
e.Inner.Cancel = true;
}

If you want to highlight the Record based on your requirement, then please try using QueryCellStyleInfo event in GridGroupingControl to achieve this behavior.

Refer the sample from below link. it demonstrates your requirement in GridGroupingControl:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/forums/GGC.zip

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon