We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridListControl Backcolor

Hi, I''m trying to change the backcolor of my GridListControl''s 3rd row. I''m executing : myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; and the error happens: error: cannot assign ''System.Drawing.Color.Yellow'' into ''myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[1].BackColor'' I know the row exists, because I can print its value. I''m using the 1.6.1.8 syncfusion version, in fact thats when it started happening, when I installed this version. Could you help me on this? Thanks a lot, Jose Melo

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 12:14 PM UTC

>I''m executing : >myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; > sorry, the right line is: myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow; Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 08:07 PM UTC

The Grid within the GridListControl is a virtual grid bound to the datasource of the GridListControl. So, it really has no rows in it. So, you have to use the embedded Grid''s PrepareViewStyleInfo event to color a row in the GridListControl. (You have to subscribe to the event through code). Here is a KB link that discusses this same problem for a GridDataBoundGrid. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=561

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon