We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridListControl Backcolor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8942 Nov 27,2003 07:12 AM Nov 27,2003 03:07 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Jose Luis Melo
Asked On November 27, 2003 07:12 AM

Hi, I''m trying to change the backcolor of my GridListControl''s 3rd row. I''m executing : myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; and the error happens: error: cannot assign ''System.Drawing.Color.Yellow'' into ''myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[1].BackColor'' I know the row exists, because I can print its value. I''m using the 1.6.1.8 syncfusion version, in fact thats when it started happening, when I installed this version. Could you help me on this? Thanks a lot, Jose Melo

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2003 07:14 AM

>I''m executing : >myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; > sorry, the right line is: myGridListControl.Grid.RowStyles[3].BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow; Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2003 03:07 PM

The Grid within the GridListControl is a virtual grid bound to the datasource of the GridListControl. So, it really has no rows in it. So, you have to use the embedded Grid''s PrepareViewStyleInfo event to color a row in the GridListControl. (You have to subscribe to the event through code). Here is a KB link that discusses this same problem for a GridDataBoundGrid. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=561

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;