We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling won''t work..

Hi, i''m using 8 DataBoundGrids on a winform. I have set the vertical scrollbars to auto. The horizontal is shared with the other grids. The control Displays the scrollbar correctly. But if you try to scroll it does nothing. Selecting a record and then using the arrow keys does scroll altough the scrollbar always is at the top position. What am i doing wrong? Any ideas on what i need to check? Greetz Dave

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 26, 2003 08:12 AM UTC

You might try calling grid.UpdateScrollBars on each grid after you have positioned and initialized the 8 grids on the form to see if that makes things work. If not, can you post a little sample project showing what you are doing?

JL Jean-François Larente January 5, 2004 11:04 AM UTC

>You might try calling grid.UpdateScrollBars on each grid after you have positioned and initialized the 8 grids on the form to see if that makes things work. > >If not, can you post a little sample project showing what you are doing? The Databound Grid that I''m using works on my development machine, but it does not work when I deploy to a client machine. I''ve deployed to Win 2K as well as XP clients. Do you know of any reason it wouldn''t work on client machines?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2004 11:12 AM UTC

We haven''t had other reports of this kind of deployment problem. I assume you have checked to make sure the Syncfusion DLLs that you are using on the development machine are the same prebuilt DLLs that you are using on your deployment machine. If not, then that would be the first thing to check. On your deployment machines, can there be something happening during the application loading that might not happen on your development system that might leave things is some error state? (Maybe a database failing to load or something of that nature).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon