We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

You will succeed

I can wait. Problems in software development never are soft. Your project works with high quality without compromises . In general more than a half of projects fail or decline their standards. I'm interest to have a solid state with my tools and I have it with yours. Your mistake only is that you don't concentrate in one target but you put all together. Ofcourse I like all the new goodies but what I need more for my current projects is more stability to existing tools and better documentation ( number one problem ) Continue your good work Best Regards

3 Replies

SG Sigurdur G. Gunnarsson November 25, 2003 01:43 PM UTC

I agree with what you are saying, but I don't consider it a good practise to say almost a week ago things like "The beta version is hours away." and stating that they are finishing up the documentation. As a developer I rather want the harsh "sorry, 2-3 weeks" instead of saying "just 1-2 more days" for a few weeks :) Anyway, I really look forward to the V2 beta and send my best wishes to the dev team.

ST Stefan T November 25, 2003 02:38 PM UTC

No it isn't a good practice, but for me it is obvious that they did because they care about their customers. You can put low standards and a lot of hype or high standards and hard painful work

SS Sujith Sukumaran July 6, 2023 11:48 AM UTC

Thank you for the post.

I have found it really interesting and wish to learn more about it. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon