We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Moving multiple nodes

Hi,

I am trying to move multiple nodes with a DoubleTextBox entry among X or Y axis. However, when Pinpoint of each Node in diagram.Controller.SelectionList is modified, the result is not as expected and somewhat buggy. How can I overcome this problem?

Thank you,
Berkay Papila

3 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team August 12, 2009 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Berkay,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please provide us the code/sample and the exact steps to reproduce this issue. This would help us in identifying the issue exactly.

Regards,
Dinesh

BP Berkay Papila August 13, 2009 11:50 AM UTC

foreach (Node n in _diagram.Controller.SelectionList)
{
n.PinPoint = new PointF(n.PinPoint.X,(float)Convert.ToDouble(YPosDoubleTextBox.Text));
}

This code sample does not seem to be working. I want to select multiple nodes and modify their y-position so that every item in the selection list has the same y-position but maintain their original x-positions.

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team August 17, 2009 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Berkay,

I have created sample with two rectangle nodes and lineconnetor. I could not reproduce your issue. Please make chages in the sample with your reproducing code. It will be useful for us in order reproduce your issue.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/Incidents/Digram_WF_NodePosition.zip

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon