We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPToolBar sizing issue

If the XPToolBar size is such that it can't show all items it does not give any indication that there are more items. This is really problematic when the user changes Windows to use large fonts. The new larger font causes each XPToolBar item to require more space and the right item is then dropped. Some of my XPToolBars are in tight spots on my forms and I cannot give them more space... When the XP menus cannot show all items it displays a chevron to show more items are available. Is it possible that the chevron idicator support can be added to the XPToolBar in the future? Sean

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2003 12:07 AM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for the feedback. As you correctly pointed out, this feature is available as part of our XPMenus framework. The XPToolBars do not use this framework and hence there is no support for what you are looking for. We will consider this feature request for a future release (post 2.0). Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon