We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Designer issue

I am using Visual Studio 2002 with the latest version of the Essential Grid. It seems when I change the TableStyle.ReadOnly property to True in the designer I am unable to change it back. Here are the properties to my grid: this.grdAppointments.AllowIncreaseSmallChange = false; this.grdAppointments.AllowSelection = (Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Row | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend); this.grdAppointments.ColCount = 9; this.grdAppointments.DragSelectedCellsMouseButtonsMask = System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.None; this.grdAppointments.HScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.Enabled; this.grdAppointments.ListBoxSelectionMode = System.Windows.Forms.SelectionMode.One; this.grdAppointments.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(8, 216); this.grdAppointments.Name = "grdAppointments"; this.grdAppointments.NumberedColHeaders = false; this.grdAppointments.NumberedRowHeaders = false; this.grdAppointments.ResizeColsBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.None; this.grdAppointments.ResizeRowsBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.None; this.grdAppointments.RowCount = 0; this.grdAppointments.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(752, 232); this.grdAppointments.TabIndex = 66; gridStyleInfo1.ReadOnly = false; this.grdAppointments.TableStyle = gridStyleInfo1; this.grdAppointments.Text = "gridControl1"; this.grdAppointments.VScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.Enabled; I can of course change the code to ReadOnly = false as you can see. But I can reproduce this repeatedly. Cheers, JF

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2003 06:33 AM UTC

Thank you for reporting the problem. It has been entered into our new QA database as Q348 that will be accessible to you through your support home page when we make our new web site live in the next few days. At that time, you will be able to subscribe to this issue so you can be updated when and in what release the problem has been resolved.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon