We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboBoxAdv Bug

I looked through the Bug Tracker and did not see this as being known. When using a ComboBoxAdv with a datasource and the SelectedValue is retrieved in the SelectedValueChanged Event the old value is retrieved. It can be worked around by accessing the value through the SekectedItem property. Thanks for your product and support. Ben

2 Replies

BE Ben November 20, 2003 08:52 PM UTC

This is using 1.6.1.8

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 24, 2003 05:42 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Thanks for your feedack on this issue. I have tested for this error here and observed that the SelectedValue returned currently selected value in the ComboBoxAdv and not the previous one - which is the right behavior. Please try this test sample attached here, and let me know if I have understood your requirements correctly. If not, I would appreciate if you could modify this sample accordingly, and send it back to us so that we could further investigate this issue. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon