We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

No subject

Hi Clay, our systemtest works with a Multi-processor machine. The GridRangeInfo does not work correct, the bottom value is out of Range. (please see attached exception.jpg) Can it be that a fault has crept in here? (please see attached fault_suspected.jpg of sources) Is the Gridsuite multitprocessor (real parallel multithreading) capable? greetings markus

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2003 05:41 AM UTC

Are you protecting calls into the grid with grid.InvokeRequired checks? Here is a link to a KB article. http://www.syncfusion.com/KB/Grid/Grid_c34c.asp#q572q

MK Markus Kraft November 18, 2003 06:04 AM UTC

Thanks for Info about multithreading. Have you token a look in the attached fault.jpg? Is there all correct in the methode "GridRangeInfo" , i think a "not operator" is missing. mk

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2003 06:24 AM UTC

Sorry, I missed your point. Yes, this does seem to be incorrect. We will get it fixed.

MK Markus Kraft November 18, 2003 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Clay, i don't want to irritate but when will the fault be eliminated? Wich Release? When is this Release available? greetings mk

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2003 07:44 AM UTC

It will be corrected as soon as possible. The change will be in the 2.0.0.x beta code that should be out this week. If you are using 1.6.x.x code, a release of that code base will likely be longer away. If you need a 1.6.xx build right away, submit a DirectTrac support incident requesting a private build to fix this problem, and we will try to accomodate you with one.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2003 12:04 PM UTC

We will correct the error in our code, but it is not clear the code correction will handle this problem. In your ValueViewCtrl.OnValueChanged method, you are calling RefreshRange with what appears to be a suspicious range. The range you are passing it is (2, 0, 214748836647, 0). How is this range determined? The IntMax value is reserved for table ranges, column ranges and row ranges. You might look at your code to see why/how an IntMax value is coming up at this point.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon