We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Please.. is

Hi, Will the next Beta Realese Version have the chart component?? Please give me good news. I'm really getting to the point where I need to get this part of my project done and if the next version doesn't have it... I'm going to have to get another product to do this... this is what I don't want. Please let me know THE REAL status/release date of the chart component Regards Lucas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2003 05:48 PM UTC

Hi Lucas, While we did not get it out yesterday, the beta version is hours away. It will be available very very soon (definitely before the end of the week). Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Daniel

LJ Lucas J. Sain November 21, 2003 07:58 PM UTC

Daniel, Is the end of the week Friday, Saturday or Sunday for you guys. Regards Lucas > Hi Lucas, > > While we did not get it out yesterday, the beta version is hours away. It will be available very very soon (definitely before the end of the week). > > Thank you for your patience. > > Best regards, > Daniel >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Lucas, Sorry for the delay. A beta version of Essential Chart is now available. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon