We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Set docked control height

Essential Suite 1.6.1.8 I want to programatically set the size of a docked control to based on the user's previous session. If the control is set to auto-hide on load, then the docking package ignores my call to SetControlSize. If I wrap the call to SetControlSize with calls to SetAutoHideMode(false)/SetAutoHideMode(true), it looks somewhat "chunky". What is the proper way to set the control size for a docked control that is set to auto-hide on load? By the way, my attempts to change the height are taking place in an event handler for NewDockStateEndLoad. Thanks, Sean

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2003 08:08 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Presently it is not possible to resize a docking window in auto-hidden mode, and also there is no simple workaround for this since it requires major changes in the source code in AHTabControl and SizingController classes. We have classified this as a bug and have logged a QA report (ID# 335) in this regard. We will try our best to fix this bug at the earliest and include the bugfix in our future releases. Please open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard and I will update you when the fix is ready. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon