We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Datagrid Split

Is it possible to implement a split in a datagrid with vb.net or to freeze a column so that it does not scroll.

4 Replies

AT Atul Tewari October 16, 2002 06:23 PM UTC

> Is it possible to implement a split in a datagrid with vb.net or to freeze a column so that it does not scroll. > > Did you find a way to do this? Please let me know if you did and if you could share how you got it to work that would be be even better Atul

VI Vishesh April 9, 2003 05:27 AM UTC

> > Is it possible to implement a split in a datagrid with vb.net or to freeze a column so that it does not scroll. > > > > > > Did you find a way to do this? Please let me know if you did and if you could share how you got it to work that would be be even better > > Atul Hi Atul, Did u get a way to do this? Please do let me know if u did? Vishesh

SC Schneider April 20, 2003 11:24 PM UTC

> Is it possible to implement a split in a datagrid with vb.net or to freeze a column so that it does not scroll. > > How about a Panel with two grids seperated by a splitter. Then bind both grids to the same source? Schneider

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2003 10:22 AM UTC

> > Is it possible to implement a split in a datagrid with vb.net or to freeze a column so that it does not scroll. > > > > > > How about a Panel with two grids seperated by a splitter. Then bind both grids to the same source? > > Schneider Great idea, but how would you then handle scrolling? PonyRyd

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon