We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion Callback control and its features have been deprecated

Hi there,

I have Syncfusion asp.net version 7.1.0.30.
I am using a DiagramWebControl component and everything works fine.
However, every time i build my project i get an warning saying that Syncfusion Callback control and its features have been deprecated and that i should use AJAX UpdatePanel instead.

I would like to know the steps to use the DiagramWebControl with the AJAX UpdatePanel. Is that as simple as putting a DiagramWebControl inside a UpdatePanel? Any special setup required? Do you have any sample code?

Original Message:

Warning 1 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.CallbackWebControl.ClientObjectId' is obsolete: 'Syncfusion Callback control and its features have been deprecated. Please use the ASP.NET AJAX UpdatePanel instead.'

Best regards.
wsilva

1 Reply

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team July 2, 2009 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Wsilva,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

The warning message occurs because of the code (DiagramWebControl1.EnableCallbacks = false) which you have used in .cs file. Here I have mentioned link for the sample code for UpdatePanel.Please refer it.

The UpdatePanel getting postback only when the DiagramWebControl1.EnableCallbacks property set to false.The warning message which you have mentioned do not affect the behavior of the application.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Web/Forums/F84635/UpdatePanel.zip

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon