We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Data Bound Grid Row Added Event

I know that this event doesn't exist but was wondering when it occurs if that makes sense. When is a row added to the grid and then a databound source. For debugging purposes it would be nice to know. Right now I believe the event flow is row enter, row leave, row validating, row saved then is it added? Thanks for your time. Ben

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 06:15 PM UTC

Here is the event order. (Attached is a little sample that shows this order). gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellMoving gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellValidating gridDataBoundGrid1_RowLeave gridDataBoundGrid1_RowSaved gridDataBoundGrid1_RowEnter gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellMoved

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 06:21 PM UTC

Hi Ben, I'm using the Binder.EditModeChanged event: if (this.grid.Binder.IsEditing && this.grid.Binder.IsAddNew ) { CurrencyManager cm = (CurrencyManager)this.grid.Binder.BindingContext[this.DataSource, this.DataMember]; if( cm.Position != -1 ) { DataRow addedRow = ((DataRowView)cm.Current).Row; } I'm using this code to the default values for a row. Regards, Thomas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon