We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Lock docking of components

Hi Is there any way of disable the docking funtionality of components in the docking manager. For example if user is happy about his gui setup and dont want to "accidentally" change his gui. It would be nice to be able to say dockingManager.lock() or something like that. thanks Haukur

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 05:15 PM UTC

Hi Haukur, You could handle the DockingManager's DragAllow event for this purpose and set the DragAllowEventArgs' Cancel property to true. This will prevent the docking windows from being dragged and the GUI layout being changed accidentally. Please refer to the sample application which shows how this can be done. Please let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal. Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2003 01:51 PM UTC

Hi this solved my problem Thanks Haukur > Hi Haukur, > > You could handle the DockingManager's DragAllow event for this purpose and set the DragAllowEventArgs' Cancel property to true. This will prevent the docking windows from being dragged and the GUI layout being changed accidentally. Please refer to the sample application which shows how this can be done. Please let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal. > Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon