We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

master - detail - detail datagrid & tablestyles

Hi, I used the code from the faq "How can I display master-details-details in three separate grids? " and I have trouble setting the tablestyles. I would like to hide and set the width of columns. Has anyone had any success with this? Thanks.

1 Reply

JU junaid November 7, 2003 07:49 PM UTC

Asalam O Alikum, This work is done using Dataset.First you Add All tables which have relation among them.For Example there are three tables Order,OrderDetails,Cutomers U fill data in dataset as with help of DataAdapter dataadapter1.fill(Ds,"customers") dataadapter1.fill(Ds,"orders") dataadapter1.fill(Ds,"orederdetails") then u add relation in dataset.at this moment i dont know syntax but i suggest u article to read it is too good.it fulfill ur requirement easily. the link is http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/08/DataGrids/default.aspx this is too good and interesting.must read it to concept more clead > Hi, I used the code from the faq "How can I display master-details-details in three separate grids? " and I have trouble setting the tablestyles. I would like to hide and set the width of columns. Has anyone had any success with this? Thanks. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon