We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resetting StatusBarAdvPanel.Icon

After you set an icon for a StatusBarPanelAdv, if you attempt to reset the property to the default (no icon), you receive this message: --------------------------- Microsoft Development Environment --------------------------- 'null' is not a valid value for 'original'. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Just an fyi. Sean

2 Replies

SG Sean Greer November 5, 2003 11:05 PM UTC

using Syncfusion ES 1.6.1.8 Okay, perhaps it's a little more bothersome. I don't see how to programattically reset the Icon property. I set it to a status icon when an event occurs and then I want to clear it. Assigning null to the Icon property yields an exception and there is not a ResetIcon as there is for the Text property (ResetText). Any thoughts on this? > > After you set an icon for a StatusBarPanelAdv, if you attempt to reset the property to the default (no icon), you receive this message: > > --------------------------- > Microsoft Development Environment > --------------------------- > 'null' is not a valid value for 'original'. > --------------------------- > OK > --------------------------- > > Just an fyi. > > Sean

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 6, 2003 07:41 PM UTC

Hi Sean This issue has been addressed in the latest version of Essential Tools. I have sent you download instructions via Direct Trac. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon