We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

cannot locate a file

hi, i was trying to use a chart, and I found the code that was provided but in the very first page heading there's the following:

<%@ Page MasterPageFile="~/samplebrowser.master" Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="chart.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

my question is where can i locate the samplebrowser.master file? any help i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

4 Replies

MS Manimala S Syncfusion Team June 30, 2009 01:34 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Essential Chart.

The samplebrowser.master will be in the location where you have installed your samples.

If you have installed it in D: then the path would be.

d:\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\your version\Web\Chart.Web\Samples\3.5

Eg: d:\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\7.2.0.20\Web\Chart.Web\Samples\3.5

Kindly let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,
Manimala.

MS Manimala S Syncfusion Team June 30, 2009 01:34 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Essential Chart.

The samplebrowser.master will be in the location where you have installed your samples.

If you have installed it in D: then the path would be.

d:\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\your version\Web\Chart.Web\Samples\3.5

Eg: d:\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\7.2.0.20\Web\Chart.Web\Samples\3.5

Kindly let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,
Manimala.

JL Jereme Lisecki July 4, 2009 03:46 AM UTC

Hi, I'm using the free evaluation version and I can't locate a certain file. for instance:

<%@ Page MasterPageFile="~/samplebrowser.master" Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="LiveChart.aspx.cs" Inherits="LiveChart" %>

where can I locate the .master file?

thanks for any help.

MS Manimala S Syncfusion Team July 6, 2009 10:26 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Please check in the location where your samples are saved during installation of essential studio. The default location will be My Documents folder. Kindly check in the following location:

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\your version number\Web\Chart.Web\Samples\3.5

Let me know if your issue is solved.

Thanks,
Manimala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon