We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Bound Columns on derived form containing grid data bound grid

I have a baseform that contains a GDBG and doesn't have any additional properties set. Eventually it will have basic event handling added. On my derived forms I provide a datasource for the grid and add gridbound columns. The grid returns no data if the columns are added but returns values if i use the view of the datasource without columns. On one form I have a gridfilterbar and the filter correctly populates with the table values from the DB but the grid still remains empty. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 05:25 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Right now only our Essential Tools product supports Visual Inheritance. Essential Grid does not support Visual Inheritance. We will add support for it sometime down the road, but it is not a priority at the moment. Maybe you could derive your own grid class, register the dll and the derived control with Visual Studio.NET and then drag that grid into a new form at design time. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon