We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception when running old program using new version of tools library

Hi, I have an application written using 1.6.1.5 tools. Now upgraded my tools the new 1.6.1.8 version on vs.net2003/win2k. I am getting the following error when I run. Can you please help me. thanks, - Reddy System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Collections.VisuallyInheritableList.SetDesignTimeChanges(ArrayList newPositionList) at Syncfusion.Collections.VisuallyInheritableList.set_DesignTimeChanges(IntListDesignTime value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.XPToolBar.set_UpdatedSeparatorPositions(IntListDesignTime value) at UFactory.Sales.SalesQuotes.SalesQuoteSearchForm.InitializeComponent() at UFactory.Sales.SalesQuotes.SalesQuoteSearchForm..ctor()

2 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 29, 2003 05:28 PM UTC

Hi Reddy, a. Did you build your application after installing the new version? b. If this happened after rebuilding your application, can you post the code from your InitializeComponent() that causes this? Regards, Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2003 12:46 PM UTC

I recompiled all my code using the new libraries. Here is the code that is causing it. this.toolBar.UpdatedSeparatorPositions = ne Syncfusion.Collections.IntListDesignTime(new int[]{0, 1}); thanks, - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon