We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Exception when running old program using new version of tools library

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8239 Oct 28,2003 04:41 PM Oct 30,2003 07:46 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 28, 2003 04:41 PM

Hi, I have an application written using 1.6.1.5 tools. Now upgraded my tools the new 1.6.1.8 version on vs.net2003/win2k. I am getting the following error when I run. Can you please help me. thanks, - Reddy System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Collections.VisuallyInheritableList.SetDesignTimeChanges(ArrayList newPositionList) at Syncfusion.Collections.VisuallyInheritableList.set_DesignTimeChanges(IntListDesignTime value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.XPToolBar.set_UpdatedSeparatorPositions(IntListDesignTime value) at UFactory.Sales.SalesQuotes.SalesQuoteSearchForm.InitializeComponent() at UFactory.Sales.SalesQuotes.SalesQuoteSearchForm..ctor()

Arun Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 29, 2003 12:28 PM

Hi Reddy, a. Did you build your application after installing the new version? b. If this happened after rebuilding your application, can you post the code from your InitializeComponent() that causes this? Regards, Arun

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 30, 2003 07:46 AM

I recompiled all my code using the new libraries. Here is the code that is causing it. this.toolBar.UpdatedSeparatorPositions = ne Syncfusion.Collections.IntListDesignTime(new int[]{0, 1}); thanks, - Reddy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;