We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hidden Rows

SetRowHidden does not appear to work correctly if the boolean value array is larger than about 10. I have a table of 5 rows and it works correctly. I have a table of 3350 rows and it does not work. If I use the method on all 3350 at one time, the resulting grid shows to be empty. If I set the values 100 at a time, some of the rows that should be shown are there, but not all. The only way I have been able to consistently get the correct rows shown is to call SetRowHidden for each row INDIVIDUALLY. Obviously this is slow. I tried to use the QueryHideRow event, but it is never fired by the framework. What should I do? Again, as long as the row count is small, all is well. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2003 01:45 PM UTC

Curtis, I looked into it and there is a problem with the hiding logic. We are looking into this and will rewrite some of its logic. That should fix the problem that you see. For now, you should stick to calling HideRows individually. Call BeginUpdate before and EndUpdate afterwards. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon