We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

filterbar removed after slide in (dockingmanager).

Hi, i have here a curious behaver. when i pin and unpin a panel with integrated databoundgrid, the filterbar will be removed. there are no style operations, no initialize routines in the grid while slide in and out. all other layoutsettings (colheader,colsize, backcolor and so on) and databoundsettings, after slide-in are absolutely correct. the incorrect behaver comes also when i redock with the dockingmanager, after docking-operation the filterbar is removed. i hope you understand my description. greeting markus

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 28, 2003 10:37 AM UTC

The problem is the form is recreated and the binding context changes. But you can manually assign the binding context from the docking HostControl. That should solve the problem. Here is an example ctor: public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); this.BindingContext = this.dockingManager1.HostControl.BindingContext; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.BindingContext = this.dockingManager1.HostControl.BindingContext; DataSet ds = new DataSet(); ds.ReadXml("Orders.xml"); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = ds.Tables["Orders"]; } Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon