We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Intellisense, Essential Edit, finding key word(s) before the '.'

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8127 Oct 22,2003 12:03 PM UTC Oct 28,2003 08:51 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Ian Williams
Asked On October 22, 2003 12:03 PM UTC

I'm trying to find a better way to extract the word BEFORE the '.' when using the ContextChoicePopup event. For example, in the edit string "X = object1.", I need to get to the word at the left of the '.' Right now I'm using editControl1.WordLeft(); editControl1.WordLeft(); str = editControl1.GetCurrentWord(); editControl1.WordRight(); editControl.WordRight(); I'm thinking, "Gee, there must be a better way to do this.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2003 08:51 PM UTC

Hi Ian, We appreciate your feedback on this issue. I am afraid this is the only way to do it in the present architecture of the EditControl.However, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Edit. Thank you once again for your feedback, and for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;