We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataBinding Header of document in DockingManager

Hi,

I have a DockingManager in my application (see attachment) where I add documents. These documents that I add are of type UserControl (TestDocument).

TestDocument contains a string Title which I use to display the header of the document in the DockingManager. I'm doing this by using DataBinding:
syncfusion:DockingManager.Header="{Binding Title}"
This works fine for me when I use MDI mode but it looks like TDI mode (of DockingManager) does not support this.
Am I doing something wrong here?!

Kind regards,

Arjan

TestApplication_1648811e.zip

1 Reply

PP Prabhu P Syncfusion Team May 5, 2009 01:16 PM UTC

Hi Arjan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

From your attached sample, you were tried to set the usercontrol’s title using DockingManager. It is not possible and not a proper way to set the title to the UserControl. You have set the dock elements header while adding the element [UserControl] to the docking manager. We have made a necessary changes from your sample. Please find the sample from the link given below.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.WPF/7.2.0.20/80924/main.htm

Hope this will fulfill your requirement. Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,
Prabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon