We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows Application crashes when we do a right click on the syncfusion chart

Hi,

I get the following error when i do a right click on the syncfusion chart and start changing the chart types from line to spline ,spline to column,back to spline etc.

it crashes after we keep changing the types.

We use syncfusion version 6.3.0.6

Please help us out on this asap.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled
Message="Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\rParameter name: index"
Source="mscorlib"
ParamName="index"
StackTrace:
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartRegionCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at Slb.iDistrict.Win.UI.AppDriver.Startup(DateTime dtStart) in D:\Documents\WorkArea\Baseline\id30_979\EAD\iDistrict\Slb\iDistrict\Win\UI\AppDriver.cs:line 1288
at Slb.iDistrict.Win.UI.StartupUtility.StartUI(LoginData loginData, String strAlias, DateTime dtStart) in D:\Documents\WorkArea\Baseline\id30_979\EAD\iDistrict\Slb\iDistrict\Win\UI\StartupUtility.cs:line 503
at Slb.iDistrict.Startup.Startup.StartUI(LoginData loginData, String strAlias, Boolean bCacheSuccessfullyLoaded) in D:\Documents\WorkArea\Baseline\id30_979\EAD\iDistrict\Slb\iDistrict\Startup\Startup.Init.cs:line 917
at Slb.iDistrict.Startup.Startup.Start() in D:\Documents\WorkArea\Baseline\id30_979\EAD\iDistrict\Slb\iDistrict\Startup\Startup.cs:line 174
at Slb.iDistrict.Win.UI.bootStrap.Main() in D:\Documents\WorkArea\Baseline\id30_979\EAD\iDistrict\Slb\iDistrict\Win\UI\Startup.BootStrap.cs:line 90
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

1 Reply

MS Manimala S Syncfusion Team April 13, 2009 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

I was not able to reproduce your issue. Can you please send me a sample file and brief me about the replication procedure in order to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,
Manimala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon