We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Images in row header column

I have a virtual grid that I'm trying to get some images displaying in the row header column. I've tried a variety of ways of specifying an image list and index to this column to no avail, but the same code for the regular cells works fine. I've tried setting up the style at the grid's creation time (my grids are created dynamically) and I've tried to specify it in the QueryCellInfo event as well. But the image is either getting lost, or not drawing for some reason. Any ideas?

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team August 20, 2002 08:50 PM UTC

The default image drawing requires either a "Static" or "TextBox" CellType. RowHeader drawing is in GridHeaderCellRenderer.OnDraw which does not handle image drawing. So, one way you could get images in row headers is to change the celltype to Static. Here is a little code snippet that you could use in your QueryCellInfo to handle this. Private Sub QueryCellInfo(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs) If e.ColIndex = 0 And e.RowIndex > 0 Then e.Style.ImageList = Me.imageList e.Style.CellType = "Static" e.Style.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised e.Style.ImageIndex = 2 e.Handled = True End If End Sub

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon