We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PullUpdatedValue persistant problem

I've reported this problem on a number of occasions since v4.something and even provided corrected source code but it is still a problem in v7.1.0.21.

Please don't ask me to provide a worked example as I've done this in the past.

The problem is that both variants of PullUpdatedValue write the "PullUpdatedValue" to worksheet index 0.

e.g. if the call is...
PullUpdatedValue(10,2,5)

the Cell E2 on worksheet 0 will be changed and if anything is dependent on this cell then the worksheet logic goes wrong.

This is obviously not a problem if there is only one worksheet in the workbook.

3 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team March 9, 2009 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It is difficult to identify the issue with out seeing it in a sample. Colud you please reproduce the issue in the below sample?

CalculateSample.zip

Regards,
Jisha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 9, 2009 03:51 PM UTC

Try moving the sheets around so that pullupdatedvalue is referring to a cell that is not on sheet 0.
What you will see is that the corresponding cell on sheet 0 is set to the value of the same cell but on the sheet that is pulled.

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team March 11, 2009 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your update.

Colud you please reproduce the issue in the preceeding sample?. So that we could analyze it here.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon