We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PullUpdatedValue persistant problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80002 Mar 6,2009 06:08 AM Mar 11,2009 08:15 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Calculate
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 6, 2009 06:08 AM

I've reported this problem on a number of occasions since v4.something and even provided corrected source code but it is still a problem in v7.1.0.21.

Please don't ask me to provide a worked example as I've done this in the past.

The problem is that both variants of PullUpdatedValue write the "PullUpdatedValue" to worksheet index 0.

e.g. if the call is...
PullUpdatedValue(10,2,5)

the Cell E2 on worksheet 0 will be changed and if anything is dependent on this cell then the worksheet logic goes wrong.

This is obviously not a problem if there is only one worksheet in the workbook.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 9, 2009 06:11 AM

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It is difficult to identify the issue with out seeing it in a sample. Colud you please reproduce the issue in the below sample?

CalculateSample.zip

Regards,
Jisha

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 9, 2009 11:51 AM

Try moving the sheets around so that pullupdatedvalue is referring to a cell that is not on sheet 0.
What you will see is that the corresponding cell on sheet 0 is set to the value of the same cell but on the sheet that is pulled.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 11, 2009 08:15 AM

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your update.

Colud you please reproduce the issue in the preceeding sample?. So that we could analyze it here.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;