We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Datagrid Cell coloring

I am getting the following exception trace when using the datagrid coloumn color method (2)you've described. I must obviously be doing something wrong here and was looking for any ideas: Description: Datagrid is bound. I select on a sorted column and change the sorting by double clicking the column. Then app ( after user selects different data) re-populates the dataset and exact table_name with a new table ( which is empty ). At this point the following exception is thrown. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ken ************** Exception Text ************** System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find column 3. at System.Data.DataColumnCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) at System.Data.DataView.System.ComponentModel.IBindingList.get_SortProperty() at System.Windows.Forms.CurrencyManager.GetSortProperty() at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintColumnHeaderText(Graphics g, Rectangle boundingRect) at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintColumnHeaders(Graphics g) at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintGrid(Graphics g, Rectangle gridBounds) at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2004 07:27 PM UTC

> I am getting the following exception trace when using the datagrid coloumn color method (2)you've described. I must obviously be doing something wrong here and was looking for any ideas: > > Description: > Datagrid is bound. I select on a sorted column and change the sorting by double clicking the column. > Then app ( after user selects different data) re-populates the dataset and exact table_name with a new table ( which is empty ). At this point the following exception is thrown. > > Any help would be appreciated. > Thanks, > Ken > > > > ************** Exception Text ************** > System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find column 3. > at System.Data.DataColumnCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) > at System.Data.DataView.System.ComponentModel.IBindingList.get_SortProperty() > at System.Windows.Forms.CurrencyManager.GetSortProperty() > at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintColumnHeaderText(Graphics g, Rectangle boundingRect) > at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintColumnHeaders(Graphics g) > at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.PaintGrid(Graphics g, Rectangle gridBounds) > at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe) > at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) > at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) > at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon