We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BindingList<T> update in the nested grid.

Hi,
I'm trying to create "virtual grouping grid" that provide requested appearance of the grid.
I maintain generic binding lists. Somehow GGC does not display updates made in nested binded list if the collection was added empty or maybe for some other reasons.
Is there workaround for my solution? I would like to get as low CPU impact as possible.

I attached the example. I am dynamically(on button click) adding 2 parent "rows" with 2 "child" rows and second row doesn't display children. Note: 2nd "child" added to the first "parent" after "parent" is added to the list. The GGC is setup on load of the form and contain some of the recommendations for performance from syncfusion examples and support.

Thank you,
Alex Feldman.

BindingTest_12038fc.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 19, 2009 09:29 PM UTC

Please remove one of my duplicate message.
Thank you.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team February 23, 2009 12:08 PM UTC

Hai Alex,

You could update like “ Since it is a duplicate of F79663 we are closing this forum". Please follow it up there for further queries.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2009 12:12 PM UTC

You could update like “ Since it is a duplicate of F79663 we are closing this forum". Please follow it up there for further queries.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon