We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

License on trial version

I am trying to demonstrate an application using some Syncfusion tools to a client, and I would like to do this on the clients machine. Can I run my C# application (with Syncfusion tools and dlls) on the client machine, without having to download anything from Syncfusion? Could you tell me what files (license files,etc.) may be needed with the application (or point me to instructions) so I may accomplish this if possible? Vikram.

5 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 15, 2003 07:15 PM UTC

Hi Vikram, Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion. We restrict deployment of applications using the Evaluation version of Essential Suite. So your client will have to install the Evaluation Version on the their machine. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Regards, Arun

NT Nipun Tamrakar March 1, 2007 12:07 PM UTC

Hello,

I understand deployment of applications using the Evaluation version is restricted. But If I get a license would it be possible to run an application on clients machine by just using the necessary dlls (without having to install in the clients machine)?
Is there any specific instructions needed to be followed?

Thank you
Nipun Tamrakar

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team March 1, 2007 02:57 PM UTC

Hi Nipun,

Yes sure. You can deploy our components royalty free. This right is granted under our standard developer license.

Please refer the following KB article for deploying the application.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=40

Kindly try this and let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

NT Nipun Tamrakar March 2, 2007 05:48 AM UTC

Hello Kumaresh.
Thank you for the information. I am developing web applications. I installed the licensed copy of Syncfusion in my computer. Then I copied just three assemblies required for my project in the clients machine. It is working fine now. Should I expect any problems in the future ?

Thank you
Nipun Tamrakar

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 09:42 PM UTC

Hi Nipun,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

No. You can deploy our components royalty free. If you build an application with Syncfusion assemblies, without Syncfusion Essential Studio installed, Link license is needed.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon