We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC row selection

HI,

I am using GGC(4.201.0.37) on winform (without any column in Group group drop area), with 20 visible rows and actual rows @100+.

For the very first time ONLY, without any click on grid, if rows are scrolled down to say 50th actual row but 10th visible in grid and then click on any cell in that row to select this row makes it scroll back to the actual 10th row. But from this point onwards if rows are scrolled to any position down and then click on the cell to select that row it works fine.

I tried in gridGroups_TableControlCellClick() function to get index by this.gridGroups.TableControl.Model.CurrentCellInfo.RowIndex for very first time it gives 10 (as visible 10 even though actual may be 50th) second time around it's corret.

Pravin

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team February 4, 2009 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I couldn't reproduce this issue in our side. However, it seems from your update that the issue is due to unrefresh of grid. As a workaround, please try handling TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanged event with the following code.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanged += new GridTableControlScrollPositionChangedEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanged);

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanged(object sender, GridTableControlScrollPositionChangedEventArgs e)
{
GridTableControl tc = e.TableControl as GridTableControl;
tc.Refresh();
}

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon