We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to freeze columns in Datagrid?

How to freeze columns in Datagrid? if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. Please help me!Thanks!

3 Replies

AJ Ajay November 11, 2003 06:28 PM UTC

Anybody have solution for this? if anybody does then let me know. I am also looking fot this. Thanks. Ajay > How to freeze columns in Datagrid? > if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. > Please help me!Thanks!

SR srividya ramani July 26, 2004 10:49 AM UTC

Use the following- gridRun.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,2); where gridRun is your GridDataBoundGrid. The above code will freeze columns 1 and 2. >How to freeze columns in Datagrid? >if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. >Please help me!Thanks!

HK Hemant Kumar September 13, 2004 04:52 AM UTC

Hai Srivi, As you have said, i tried, but I''m not able to find the "Model.Cols.FreezeRange()" function for the DataGrid. If it is different control (GridDataBoundGrid), tell me where can i find this Thanx, -Hemant >Use the following- >gridRun.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,2); > >where gridRun is your GridDataBoundGrid. >The above code will freeze columns 1 and 2. > > > >>How to freeze columns in Datagrid? >>if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. >>Please help me!Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon