We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to freeze columns in Datagrid?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7930 Oct 15,2003 02:00 AM Sep 13,2004 12:52 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: FAQ
China
Asked On October 15, 2003 02:00 AM

How to freeze columns in Datagrid? if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. Please help me!Thanks!

Ajay
Replied On November 11, 2003 01:28 PM

Anybody have solution for this? if anybody does then let me know. I am also looking fot this. Thanks. Ajay > How to freeze columns in Datagrid? > if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. > Please help me!Thanks!

srividya ramani
Replied On July 26, 2004 06:49 AM

Use the following- gridRun.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,2); where gridRun is your GridDataBoundGrid. The above code will freeze columns 1 and 2. >How to freeze columns in Datagrid? >if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. >Please help me!Thanks!

Hemant Kumar
Replied On September 13, 2004 12:52 AM

Hai Srivi, As you have said, i tried, but I''m not able to find the "Model.Cols.FreezeRange()" function for the DataGrid. If it is different control (GridDataBoundGrid), tell me where can i find this Thanx, -Hemant >Use the following- >gridRun.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,2); > >where gridRun is your GridDataBoundGrid. >The above code will freeze columns 1 and 2. > > > >>How to freeze columns in Datagrid? >>if you use datagrid to bounding data,you need some columns such as columns in left in datagrid can be freezed.when you scroll Hscrollbar they will always be showed. >>Please help me!Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;