We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Events clearing all selections

grid.Model.Selection.Ranges.Clear does not fire SelectionChanged/ging events. I consider this is a bug since selections definitely change when this method is called. Alternative: grid.Model.Selections.SelectRange(GridRangeInfo.Rows(1,this.Model.RowCount),false); works fine. Gene Gorokhovsky

2 Replies

GG Gene Gorokhovsky October 14, 2003 12:37 PM UTC

Actually the problem turns out to be something else: when I refresh data source,for some reason underlying grid.Model changes and I no longer receive Selection events. Gene Gorokhovsky > grid.Model.Selection.Ranges.Clear does not fire SelectionChanged/ging events. > I consider this is a bug since selections definitely change when this method is called. > > Alternative: > grid.Model.Selections.SelectRange(GridRangeInfo.Rows(1,this.Model.RowCount),false); > works fine. > > Gene Gorokhovsky

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2003 10:15 AM UTC

Are you using one of the dynamic splitter controls like the GridRecordNavigationControl as the parent of the grid? If so, make sure you are subscribing to the PaneCreated and PaneClosing events to dynamically subcribe and unsubscribe to the grid events you are using. With dynamic splitters, a grid is dynamically created and destroyed in panes are created and closed. This means you need to dynamically subscribe to grid events. You can see samples of this in any of our samples that uses such splitters, for example: Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\DataBound\GDBGMultiHeader

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon