We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NavigatorBar Button events

Hello,

I am using GridGroupingControl and NavigatorBar is enabled on the control. onclck events on these NavigatorBar buttons are not firing just after page is loaded. once the POSTBACK happens, the event is firing. I am using "grdSearchResults_BarButtonItemClicked" to capture the events.

Please let me know how to capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens.

Thanks,
Suresh

3 Replies

SS Sanka Suresh January 1, 2009 09:14 PM UTC

Any Updates on this????

>Hello,

I am using GridGroupingControl and NavigatorBar is enabled on the control. onclck events on these NavigatorBar buttons are not firing just after page is loaded. once the POSTBACK happens, the event is firing. I am using "grdSearchResults_BarButtonItemClicked" to capture the events.

Please let me know how to capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens.

Thanks,
Suresh

PR prasanna January 2, 2009 01:22 AM UTC

All you need to do is just assign a empty data source. It will work on page load.

>
Any Updates on this????

>Hello,

Thanks,
Suresh

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team January 2, 2009 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to let you know that we do not capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens as it has been loaded in page load.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon