We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

NavigatorBar Button events

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78794 Dec 31,2008 04:03 AM Jan 2,2009 07:57 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Sanka Suresh
Asked On December 31, 2008 04:03 AM

Hello,

I am using GridGroupingControl and NavigatorBar is enabled on the control. onclck events on these NavigatorBar buttons are not firing just after page is loaded. once the POSTBACK happens, the event is firing. I am using "grdSearchResults_BarButtonItemClicked" to capture the events.

Please let me know how to capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens.

Thanks,
Suresh

Sanka Suresh
Replied On January 1, 2009 04:14 PM

Any Updates on this????

>Hello,

I am using GridGroupingControl and NavigatorBar is enabled on the control. onclck events on these NavigatorBar buttons are not firing just after page is loaded. once the POSTBACK happens, the event is firing. I am using "grdSearchResults_BarButtonItemClicked" to capture the events.

Please let me know how to capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens.

Thanks,
Suresh

prasanna
Replied On January 1, 2009 08:22 PM

All you need to do is just assign a empty data source. It will work on page load.

>
Any Updates on this????

>Hello,

Thanks,
Suresh

Rekha P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2009 07:57 AM

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to let you know that we do not capture the Navigator Bar button items before page is reloaded/post back happens as it has been loaded in page load.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;