We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can you adjust height of ComboBoxAdv?

I am making a custom list view that you can put controls in. I am using a flat style for my controls to fit into the grids of the list view.

I need to bring down the height of the actual combobox to 13. I have to assume I need to custom paint the combobox to do this as they usually adjust for the font.

I am using 6.3.0.6.

I have tried to override the OnPaint and do this:

PaintEventArgs args = new PaintEventArgs(e.Graphics, new Rectangle(e.ClipRectangle.X, e.ClipRectangle.Y, e.ClipRectangle.Width, 13));
this.DrawEditPortionBorderAndBackground(args);

however this doesn't actually do anything for the height, it still draws at the normal height. So can you adjust the height?? thanks.
James

2 Replies

JM James Montemagno December 18, 2008 06:54 PM UTC

It seems like the real problem is that it draws this big border around the combobox. Is there a way to remove this? I tried this: this.Border3DStyle = Border3DStyle.Flat; and it didn't do anything. Let me know.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2008 03:38 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Add support to adjust height value of ComboBoxAdv.

Currently we don't have support for this feature in our code library. We have already logged a request in our feature management system and will update you once the feature is implemented.

Please let me know if any questions.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon