We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Image List

Hello,

My question concerns image lists and placing images within cells next to text.

What grids support this feature?

So far, I only saw GridControl and GridListControl. Can GridGroupingControl support this?

By the way, Thanks for the efficient service.

1 Reply

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team December 18, 2008 06:04 AM UTC

Hi Nassim,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

You need to have a custom celltype for this support to have both image and text inside a cell. To create a custom celltype, it requires a model class and a renderer class. The model class handles the serialization requirements for the control and creates the renderer class. The renderer class handles the UI requirements of the cell. After creating the custom celltype, it has to be registered through grid.TableModel.CellModels.Add function.

Please refer the below sample in GridControl, that helps in having both image and text in a cell using custom celltype. You can use the same celltype for your GridGroupingControl also. In the QueryCellStyleInfo event you can set the e.Style.CellType to be your custom celltype for the desired cells.

Sample for reference:
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/CustomResizeTofit_ca1b3509.zip

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon