We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IChartAxisLabelModel

Hi

I am trying to use a custom label model by implementing the IChartAxisLabelModel interface. However, do I need to use a cusotm series model in order for this to work or can I mix and match with the ChartDataBindModel? The reason I ask is that after setting the PrimaryXAxis.LabelImpl to my custom label model, nothing happens and the interface is not getting called. Should I be doing something else as well?

Thanks for your help.

Tareq

3 Replies

TK Tareq Khan December 16, 2008 11:02 AM UTC

I guess I could inherit from the ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel and override the appropriate bits. However, I would be interested if you can mix and match binding and custom label models.

Thanks

>Hi

I am trying to use a custom label model by implementing the IChartAxisLabelModel interface. However, do I need to use a cusotm series model in order for this to work or can I mix and match with the ChartDataBindModel? The reason I ask is that after setting the PrimaryXAxis.LabelImpl to my custom label model, nothing happens and the interface is not getting called. Should I be doing something else as well?

Thanks for your help.

Tareq

TK Tareq Khan December 16, 2008 11:09 AM UTC

It's OK... I just realised that the ValueType for the axis must be set to custom in order for the custom label model to be used.

Thanks

>Hi

Thanks for your help.

Tareq

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 17, 2008 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Tareq,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Yes, you are correct. For using custom labels with ChartAXis, the ValueType has to be set to Custom.

Example:

this.PrimaryXAxis.ValueType = ChartValueType.Custom;

Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon