We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PostBackOnRowDblClick has no effect

Whe I set PostBackOnRowDblClick="true" the event OnSelectedRecordsChanged doesn't fire. It only works when PostBackOnFocusedChanged is also set to true which I don't want. I need that if the user double clicks the row, some event fires on server side. How can I do that?

1 Reply

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team December 3, 2008 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Usually when you double click on a record, it enters into the Edit mode, that time CurrentRecordContextChange event will get triggered, there we could check for the action and have our code. Please refer the below cod esnippet which illustrates this:

this.GridGroupingControl1.CurrentRecordContextChange += new CurrentRecordContextChangeEventHandler(GridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange);

void GridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange(object sender, CurrentRecordContextChangeEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Action == CurrentRecordAction.BeginEditCalled)
{
//Code
}
}

OnSelectedRecordChanged event will fire only when the PostBackOnFocusedChanges is set to true.

Please try the above and let us know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon