We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Coloring Appointments based on Custom Attributes

Hi,
I am trying to implement a Coloring functionality using the Essential Schedule control. I have created some Custom attributes for the appointments. I want the appointments to be colored based on the value of the Custom attribute that a user can select dynamically.

I am getting the distinct attribute values for the appointments and using these to create an ILookUpObject List. However, when the Schedule Grid is drawn, some cells appear red and also the appointments are not as per the desired color.

Please let me know how I can implement the functionality and avoid this exception

Thanks and Regards,
Vijayant Rao

Screenshot_369a1b5f.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2008 05:31 PM UTC

The the red cell indicates that some exception was raised as the embedded ScheduleGrid was trying to draw the cell. (The exception could be almost anything, but my guess would be some kind of null reference or some kind of index out of range exception).

So, you would need to make sure that all the potential values are included in the Labels list, and that all the appointments have a proper value for the label. If you can upload a sample project showing the issue, we can debug it here to find the exact cause of the exceptions.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon