We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Right click event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7716 Oct 7,2003 10:10 AM Jan 26,2004 09:23 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Narayan
Asked On October 7, 2003 10:10 AM

Hi all, How do I override the right click event of the TreeNodeAdv. Right now, when I right click a node in TreeView I get the default sub-menu ctrl+c (copy), (paste) and (delete). what method do I need to override and how? to customise this event. p.s.: I tried MouseDown but this doesn't stop the default submenu popping up. Thanks for any help in advance, N.

Arun Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 7, 2003 06:21 PM

Hi Narayan, Which version of Essential Tools are you using? We have a sample demonstrating what you are looking for, but you will need the latest version. If you can open an incident using Direct Trac, I will update the incident with download instructions. Regards Arun

Todd Armstrong
Replied On January 26, 2004 09:23 PM

I would also like to know how to get rid of that menu. It should be off by default if you set the ContextMenu to none. >Hi Narayan, > >Which version of Essential Tools are you using? We have a sample demonstrating what you are looking for, but you will need the latest version. > >If you can open an incident using Direct Trac, I will update the incident with download instructions. > >Regards >Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;