We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Right click event

Hi all, How do I override the right click event of the TreeNodeAdv. Right now, when I right click a node in TreeView I get the default sub-menu ctrl+c (copy), (paste) and (delete). what method do I need to override and how? to customise this event. p.s.: I tried MouseDown but this doesn't stop the default submenu popping up. Thanks for any help in advance, N.

2 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 7, 2003 10:21 PM UTC

Hi Narayan, Which version of Essential Tools are you using? We have a sample demonstrating what you are looking for, but you will need the latest version. If you can open an incident using Direct Trac, I will update the incident with download instructions. Regards Arun

TA Todd Armstrong January 27, 2004 02:23 AM UTC

I would also like to know how to get rid of that menu. It should be off by default if you set the ContextMenu to none. >Hi Narayan, > >Which version of Essential Tools are you using? We have a sample demonstrating what you are looking for, but you will need the latest version. > >If you can open an incident using Direct Trac, I will update the incident with download instructions. > >Regards >Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon