We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv questions

Hi,

I am starting to work on a WPF project and want to use the Syncfusion TreeViewAdv control.

The treeview will require Drag and Drop support; however, there are some restrictions I need enforced. Basically I want the user to be able to re-arrange the sub items in a tree node but not be able to drop a node outside of its parent. How can I do this? It seems like most of the things I would need to be able to do this (current drop target, current drag item) are hidden behind protected members.

Also, I do not want the tree to allow multi-select. How can I disable multi-select?

Thank you in advance,
Jon

1 Reply

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team October 22, 2008 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

These are the responses for your queries,

1. Regarding the query on "Drag and Drop support with some restrictions" - We have implemented this feature, this feature will be available along with our next development build.

2. Regarding the query on "disable multi-select" - We have logged this feature in our database and we will add it to our control at the appropriate time depending on our system design and code compatibility.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon