We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Toggle checkbox state with space bar

Hi, I am using checkbox in one column of the grid. It is enabled, TriState is set to false and ThemesEnabled is set to true. It runs fine and checkbox looks like XP style since I created a manifest file. However, when the checkbox is active I can only change its state by clicking on it. Press space bar does not toggle the state. Did I forget to set something. Here is part of the code: this.gridControl1[1,1].CellValue = false; this.gridControl1[1,1].CellType = "CheckBox"; this.gridControl1[1,1].TriState = false; this.gridControl1[1,1].Enabled = true; Thanks! James

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2003 03:12 PM UTC

This sounds odd. You should be able to change its state with the keyboard. Is an exception thrown anywhere? Check out also the CheckBoxOptions. Are they setup correctly? What if you change .CellValue = false; to .CellValue = "0"? Stefan

JA James October 7, 2003 04:05 PM UTC

Found the problem. It was caused by my CurrentCellKeyPress event handler. Sorry about that.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon