We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Position of XPMenus.Bar object after changing icon size

I have a simple app with a couple of XPMenus.Bar toolbars. I am not allowing user customization of these toolbars, but I am exposing a custom dialog that allows them to toggle icon size (large/small). My problem is that when the user changes the icon size from large to small, the relative toolbar positions suddenly flip flop. Here is the relative position with mainFrameBarManager.LargeIcons = true: MenuBar Toolbar1 Toolbar2 In my code, I simply toggle mainFrameBarManager.LargeIcons = false and I end up with MenuBar Toolbar2 Toolbar1 This is annoying since the user can't drag them back to their original locations. How can I enforce the relative positions of these toolbars???

2 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 7, 2003 04:05 PM UTC

Hi Pete, Yes, we were able to reproduce the problem. It has been added to the Known Issues database (issue # 308). The Essential Tools Team is looking into this issue and we will post an update as soon as more information becomes available. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Arun

CR Chris R February 11, 2004 05:12 PM UTC

It is even worse for me. I have serveral toolbars on one row. When I change the size, it splits it up into multiple rows, usually with the Main Menu not on top. I am using the Beta 2.0 components. Has there been any word on when this would get fixed? Thanks, Chris R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon