We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom tool tip not working correctly

Hi,
I am trying to display a custom text as tool tip for an appointment. For this I am setting the Tool tip attribute of the Appointment item as ScheduleAppointmentToolTip.Custom and then I set the Custom Tool Tip attribute to the string I want to display as tool tip.
However, the appointment Tool tip displays the subject as the tool tip. Also it is appending the appointment time before the subject displayed as the tool tip.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijayant

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2008 02:37 PM UTC

If you are using the Windows Forms ScheduleControl, it does not use those properties.

For windows forms, the tiptext is provided through this property:
scheduleControl1.Appearance.ScheduleAppointmentTipFormat. There you can provide a raw string that can use tokens to represent fields from teh appointment.

PK prasantha kumara June 29, 2010 12:17 PM UTC

hi
I am facing with an incident which is required to add a custome tooltip,The appiointment is derived from the IRecurringScheduleAppointment interface and i have added another field too.

I tried to add a custome tooltip which is inluded that additional field too.But it does not work fine, it displays only the fields which are defined in the IscheduleAppointment interface.

i used the scheduleControl1.Appearance.ScheduleAppointmentTipFormat to set the custome tool tip as suggested.

Please can anyone let me know how to add a custome tooltip with a new field.(new field which is not included in the iScheduleAppointment interface) or give me any clue to solve this matter

thanks in advance
prasantha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon