We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

deploying an application using click once

I have added the ScheduleControl class to an existing application. The application works fine from my development machine.

I use ClickOnce to distribute the application to users within our organisation.

The required syncfusion dlls are not being included by the clickonce publish process and the install fails on the target machine.
I have tried modifying my application references to directly reference the dlls on disk (rather than the GAC).

How can I have clickonce include the required syncfusion in the manifest?

If it cant be done with clickonce, what are my options in distributing the application?

3 Replies

DD Dave Daniels September 12, 2008 08:33 PM UTC

In the publish project, go to the properties section. There you will find a tab that says publish. You will also see a button that says "Application Files". Click that button and and look in the list for the Syncfusion libraries you need. Usually they say Prerequisite(Auto). Change them to include and you are all done.

Hopefully that helps.

DVD

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2008 06:38 AM UTC

Thanks,

My app consists of several projects & only a couple directly reference the Syncfusion library. I had to manually add references to the required syncfusion dlls to the exe project b4 clickonce included them.

>In the publish project, go to the properties section. There you will find a tab that says publish. You will also see a button that says "Application Files". Click that button and and look in the list for the Syncfusion libraries you need. Usually they say Prerequisite(Auto). Change them to include and you are all done.

Hopefully that helps.

DVD

DD Dave Daniels September 24, 2008 02:36 PM UTC

Hello Again,

The only project that needs to include this is the project that is the "Publish" project. Unless you have several that publish, the only one that needs the include option is the main project in the solution. The rest of the project just need their normal references.

Best Regards,
DVD

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon