We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Debugging through Syncfuison code

Hi,
We have a source code licence and are using version 4.4.0.51. Can I please have the instructions for debugging through the code.

What I have tried: Ran build manager, selected debug build. It reported some errors but also created dlls and pdbs in the visual studio public assemblies folder (all except the chart.windows, which I copied across manually from the prebuilt assemblies.
Am not able to step into any Syncfusion code still.
Any help will be appreciated,
regards,
Bijesh

3 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team August 22, 2008 06:02 PM UTC

Hi Bijesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Please refer to the below documentation about how to use the Build Manager. You need to use the Assembly Manager pointing to debug assemblies after running the BuildManager. Once done, you can debug through the code using F11 key.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/BuildManager.mht

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nanda

BR Bijeshnath Ravindranath August 29, 2008 08:07 AM UTC

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. This is what I had tried before and it hadn't worked. But thank you for the link anyway. I will go through that and try once again, and come back if I get any issues, and more information,
Also we are using .NET 2.0 for our project. Should I still select 1.1 for the debug build ? Not sure if that is an issue?
thanks
Bijesh

>Hi Bijesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Please refer to the below documentation about how to use the Build Manager. You need to use the Assembly Manager pointing to debug assemblies after running the BuildManager. Once done, you can debug through the code using F11 key.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/BuildManager.mht

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nanda

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team September 1, 2008 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Bijesh,

Thanks for your update.

If you are using 2.0 framework, then no need to select 1.1 for the debug build. Selecting 2.0 alone is enough.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon