We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with custom cell type

Hi, I've created a couple of custom cell types for the grid. Each of them has a custom property for its value; one is a bool and the other a string. Though the code for both is the same, when I try to set the value of the string property with this code: public bool Valor { get { return (bool) style.GetValue(ValorProperty); } set { style.SetValue(ValorProperty, value); } } It reports an error saying "Input string was not in a correct format". Navigating through Syncfussion's code, I've noticed the problem is that in Syncfusion.Styles.InfoStyleStore, under the method public void SetValue(StyleInfoProperty sip, object value) the string containing the value is trying to be converted into an Int16. What am I doing wrong? You can see the attached file for the rest of the code for the rest of the code for the custom cell that's not working, which is equals to the one that works except for the type of the property Valor. TIA

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2003 02:50 PM UTC

As already mentioned in my Dtrac incident response ... From looking at the code I can't find anything wrong at first glance. It would help me a lot to have a small sample project to debug and step into and see where the exception is thrown. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon