We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change the Tab Display order in a TabBarSplitterControl programmatically.

Hi,

How can I change the tab display order in a TabBarSplitterControl programmatically?

I know at runtime if you drag and drop a page over the other it will change but how can I achieve this in code?

To be more precise say I want to Add Tab Pages “A”, “B” & “C” to the TabBarSplitterControl and it will be displayed in the order we add like “A” then “B” and then “C”.

But when ever I add a new Tab Page “D” it should be the first one to be displayed in the list of tab pages. I.e. the display order should be “D”,”A”,”B”,”C”.

And when I add Tab page “E” , it works as normal ,i.e. the display order will remain to be “D”,”A”,”B”,”C”,”E”.

Please let me know how this can be achieved in code dynamically?

Regards,
Sreekesh NK

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2008 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Sreekesh,

Thank you for interest in Syncfusion Products.

You can use the tabBarSplitterControl1.TabBarPages.Insert()method to insert the tabpages in specified position/index in a tabBarSplittercontrol.
Here is a code snippet that shows you “How to insert the tabpage in a tabbarSplitter control”.

[C#]

tabBarSplitterControl1.TabBarPages.Insert(int index, tabpage value);

Example:
tabBarSplitterControl1.TabBarPages.Insert(0,tab4);

I have attached the sample for your reference. You can download the sample from the following page.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F75451/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Hema

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon