We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

setting rowheader color

Hi, i am setting the rowheder color to red: System.Drawing.Color.Red; Is the system-style "Windows-classic" the rowheader appears red. Is the system-style "Windows-XPStyle" the rowheader appears silver. To set the color with RGB generates the same effect. Any idea to set the rowheader color in windows-XPStyle correctly? greetings markus

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2003 09:55 AM UTC

Have u set the propertyy themesenabled= True Regs Rajaraman > Hi, > i am setting the rowheder color to red: > System.Drawing.Color.Red; > > Is the system-style "Windows-classic" the rowheader appears red. > > Is the system-style "Windows-XPStyle" the rowheader appears silver. > > To set the color with RGB generates the same effect. > > Any idea to set the rowheader color in windows-XPStyle correctly? > > greetings markus > > > >

MK Markus Kraft September 30, 2003 11:14 AM UTC

Hi, now i have themesenabled = false and it works o.k., but the XPLook&Feel is disabled. Fine is a way to set the color in themesenabled = true mode.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2003 12:30 PM UTC

You can have Themesenabled = true for the grid and then disable theming for individual cells by setting GridStyleInfo.Themed = false That way you could turn off themes only for the header style and let everything be drawn themed as before. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon