We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Calendar Control Delay

The Syncfusion DateTimePicker control experiences a delay when invoked by the user at run-time. It's not life and death, but it makes the application feel "clunky". Is there a way to eliminate this delay?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2003 04:09 PM UTC

Hi Marty, I have tested for this issue here and did not observe any noticeable delay in the Calendar control of the DateTimePickerExt. However I have notified the Essential Tools development team about this issue and will update you once I hear from them. Please let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2003 04:14 PM UTC

Hi Marty, Also please take a look at the following Knowledge Base article : http://www.syncfusion.com/KB/Suite/Suite_c1c.asp#q541q Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

MC Marty Cruise September 29, 2003 05:23 PM UTC

Hello, I am using 1.6.1.0. Thanks for your reply.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2003 06:19 PM UTC

Hi Marty, Please open an incident in DirectTrac regarding this issue and we will send you the download information for the latest version of Essential Suite. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 1, 2003 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Marty, After having consulted the Essential Suite Development Team, I would like to inform you that the Calendar is slow because at runtime it`s not visible and the JIT engine compiles the Grid control existent in the Calendar only when it is needed. However this only happens when the Calendar is shown for the first time, and gets faster subsequently. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon